The training is intended for CSO leaders and program coordinators working in the field of youth.
CSOs will be provided with information on youth policy in the Republic of Armenia, analytical skills, information on youth-supported institutions and their strategies (EU, CE, Embassies, Erasmus Plus, EU EaP, USAID, international donors, RA state structures, etc.). The course will focus on youth issues in Armenia, strategies for solving them, examples of methods, participation, community development, social entrepreneurship, economic activity, cooperation, civic activism, community programs, employment, leadership and other topics. The policies implemented in the Republic of Armenia in the field of youth policy, the analysis of policies and their impact on their formation will be discussed. CSO networks, partnerships, social media platforms and other collaborative resources involved in youth development will be presented.
• be registered CSO representatives
• understand the organization's needs for capacity development and be motivated to meet those needs.
How to apply:
Application forms should be sent to email@example.com
The subject of the letter should be "Youth CSOs Training" (your organization's name is English or using Latin alphabet).
The deadline for the submission of the application is 2019. April 26, at 17:00.
• The number of participants is limited to 20 participants.
• Participation is free of charge.
• The organizers will compensate the transport, food and accommodation costs of the selected participants from the regions of Armenia.
• The course will be conducted in Armenian.
• Applicants who have been selected will be notified on May 2, 2019.
• Pre-selected applicants should be able to attend two days of the seminar.
• Pre-selected applicants must agree to participate in the pre-and post-graduate assessment of the workshop's knowledge.
• For participation, fill out the following application form: http://epfarmenia.am/sites/default/files/inline-files/Application_form_for_Youth_Training_2019.docx.
For questions and clarifications, please contact EPF Project Manager, Piruze Manukyan, tel. 091-23-73-80:
More information about the program is available here: http://www.agbu.am/am/bridge-for-csos/2987-bridge-for-csos-arm
Here are the links to register for the CSO Network Program: www.agbu.am/am/bridge-for-csos/3024-bridge-for-csos-announcement-for-registration