The conference is organized by the RA Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport and the Ministry of Higher Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The purpose of the conference is to promote the development of cooperation between the state authorities and youth organizations of the two countries and to create conditions for the development of joint projects.
The thematic discussion platforms of the conference are:
• Educational and cultural integration of youth of national minorities;
• Inclusive education and equality;
• Media literacy,
• Youth structures as autonomous bodies;
• Social entrepreneurship;
• Volunteerism, youth work.
Terms of participation:
• Citizenship of the Republic of Armenia;
• Age: 16-30
• Fluency in Russian;
• an employee or volunteer of an organization that is involved in forum discussion platforms, a member of a youth organization or a volunteer, a high school student, a university student,
• Experience in participating in youth, professional, intercultural events,
• Participation in all conference events
• willingness to disseminate information about the conference program on social networks or the mass media;
• Commitment to Yerevan-Moscow-Yerevan to cover her travel expenses.
Financial and technical conditions:
• Accommodation, food and organizational transportation in Moscow is paid for by conference organizers.
• The participant pays for leaving and returning to Moscow.
Those wishing to participate in the conference must apply by 2019 Submit an application form (attached form), autobiography and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org on November 11.
The Armenian delegation will consist of 25 members. The participant will be notified about the e-mail address mentioned in his application.
You can contact the Youth Policy Department of the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the Republic of Armenia by calling 011-54-69-31 for more information.