The purpose of the conference is:
• to develop local and international youth cooperation;
• to promote youth mobility;
• Increase youth awareness of local and international projects.
The conference will be conducted by the best experts in the field.
The topics of the conference are:
1) Erasmus + Information Center, activities, projects implemented
Expert: Arthur Najaryan
2) Open youth work in Armenia
Expert: Gayane Arakelyan
3) State youth policy, youth programs
Expert: Areg Tadevosyan
4) Local (community) youth policy
Expert: Arpine Hakobyan.
Guests from international organizations will also take part in the conference.
The proposals made by the participants of the conference will be summarized and submitted by the experts and coordinators to the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of the Republic of Armenia, which will be taken into consideration during the development of further plans of the Ministry.
Terms of participation:
The conference is open to the youth of the 2019 youth capital of the Republic of Armenia, Vanadzor and neighboring communities.
Those wishing to attend the conference must complete the registration form by November 18, 2019.