At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone.
Deadline: 04 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Product/Project Management
Job type: Full time
At Krisp, we are developing and launching applications that enhance the professionalism and productivity of everyone. Krisp mutes background noise bi-directionally during calls and is the only software available in the market to do so as an application, becoming a virtual microphone and speaker within Windows, Mac OS, and VDI. We are out front leading this market, with partners and customers including Sitel, Concentrix, Discord and many others. Our team is defining the future of how remote employees vastly improve their voice and video communications.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading Krisp product on the web platform. In this role, you will define and grow Krisp’s web application for individual and enterprise users, work the insights platform, build the team admin dashboard, improve our internal back office system, work on complex billing mechanisms and much more. You should be a technically curious and capable person who is able to understand complex technical problems, work with very smart engineers, and deliver a world-class product on time with high quality.
- Build and grow our web strategy and roadmap to deliver added value to users and increase the easiness of using and deploying Krisp at enterprises and for individual use cases
- Gather user research and customer requests and translate them into clear and concise technical product requirements
- Work closely with our users to identify the needs and make the customer’s voice heard inside the organization
- Collaborate with engineering, support, marketing, sales, customer success, and design teams to effectively drive releases of new features
- Define and develop advanced enterprise-grade features, security enhancements, deployment automation and new API endpoints
- Create a consistent, unified experience across products, platforms, and devices
- Plan product launches, collaborate with stakeholders on marketing activities, documentation, support requests, and sales enablement
- Work with the UI/XU team to define world class human interfaces and interactions
- Engage with our largest customers, partners, other product managers, and cross-functional teams to design, deliver, and support solutions that make our customers successful
- Communicate clearly and effectively orally and in writing
- 3+ years of experience as a product manager in a fast-paced, preferably in SaaS-based enterprise-focused organization
- Understanding of enterprise companies needs, their requirements, constraints, workflows, decision-making process and ability to articulate what is important and what is not
- Having a proven track record of managing and successfully delivering new products and features, ensuring that iterative development leads to a successful customer experience
- Having a good design feel and aesthetics with the ability to articulate an excellent UI and UX experience
- Experience with work with data and making data-informed smart decisions
- Being detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, and self-motivated
- Bonus points: software engineering background, experience with Web products
Required candidate level: Senior
All interested candidates are encouraged to submit their applications.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am