Being COAF (Children of Armenia Fund) HR Generalist is a perfect role for you.
Deadline: 19 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
If you are a driven and experienced individual who has a strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices, have excellent skills of how to fulfill 6 core HR functions: recruitment and selection, orientation, maintenance of appropriate working conditions, management of employee relations, training and development, and strategy development, then being COAF (Children of Armenia Fund) HR Generalist is a perfect role for you.
As an HR Generalist you will be joining the COAF Finance team.
YOU WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING FUNCTIONS
- Set long and short-term goals for HR function; participate in company-wide strategic planning and initiatives
- Guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters
- Assist in recruitment by implementing activities, such as candidate sourcing, screening, and interviewing
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management
- Process employment paperwork
- Conduct new hire orientation and onboarding activities to assure a smooth transition to the organization
- Update the HR Handbook as required
- Work closely with teams to cultivate a positive work environment and develop employee engagement programs
- Organize trainings & development initiatives
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian and English
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Provide coaching, consultation and support that contributes to the needs and business direction of the organization
- Organize employee performance reviews via respective HR tools
- Manage specific HR projects and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives
We're expecting your best and require that:
YOU SHOULD HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in social studies or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience as an HR Coordinator or Manager
- Strong working knowledge of HR processes and practices
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- Excellent organizational and listening skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills
- Creativity and self-motivation to solve unique and complex issues
- An in-depth knowledge of local and global HR related compliance/laws
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet daily deadlines
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, open office environment
Required candidate level: Senior
Note: COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Our team must be agile as we grow in scale. We are looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
- A life-changing work experience
- A job that you’d be passionate about
- Competitive salary
- A comprehensive health insurance package
- 20 paid vacation days per year & additional paid flex hours
- Career development opportunities
- Free English classes per need
- Performance-based bonus
- Positive and creative work environment
Training and Development
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU
Take your first step and apply: https://coaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=22
You have until March 19, 2021 (EOD) to apply.
The organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am