DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform.
Deadline: 04 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Other IT
Job type: Full time
DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, exciting & highly motivated team and upgrade your skills while creating real impact. We use a modern tech stack and cloud infrastructure. We are not only looking for work experience, but rather the willingness to step up to challenges and the ability to learn quickly.
We believe the best software is written and managed by small teams that know how to make the impossible possible. We use agile software development techniques and modern tools to focus our efforts on solving our business goals. We use OKR’s to track everything we do. We deliver early and often. We obsess over our code, architecture, and infrastructure. And we believe that these practices lead to higher quality products.
- Manage large amounts of incoming Customer care requests via different channels
- Identify, prioritize and escalate (as needed) Customer issues
- Follow up to ensure resolution by providing accurate, valid and complete information
- Handle customer needs and complaints by evaluating and analyzing Customer requests
- Provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Follow standard processes and procedures
- Stay current with company products, services, changes and updates.
- Up to 1 year of Customer care experience
- Experience of creating a product documentation is a plus
- Experience of creating a knowledge-base content is a plus
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies is an advantage
- Strong Customer service and communication skills
- Familiarity with ticketing systems Freshdesk, Zendesk, Salesforce, Call desks, etc
- Capable to work with evening shift and at weekend
- An upbeat and positive attitude, with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Stay motivated at complex situations.
Required candidate level: Mid level
Perks & Benefits:
- Premium health insurance, family package
- Stock options
- Lunch coupons
- Team building activities
- Opportunity for sharing best practice with our US office
- Weekly massage day
- Catered lunches at the office
- Healthy food kitchen
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please, follow the link to apply for this role: https://jobs.lever.co/disqo/79f27c50-ddef-4ed5-8879-7d84565464a9?lever-origin=applied&lever-source%5B%5D=staff.am
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am