The ServiceTitan PeopleOps team is growing, and we are searching for an experienced HR Business Partner.
Deadline: 26 March 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Human Resources
Job type: Full time
The ServiceTitan PeopleOps team is growing, and we are searching for an experienced HR Business Partner who will play a critical role by serving as a key partner to departments to work on HR-related opportunities and paving the way for the best-in-class employee experience processes and practices. Ideal candidates will have experience with start-up organizations and a solid generalist background.
- Serve as the key business partner to a subset of ServiceTitan Departments for all things HR, including but not limited to employee relations, organizational development, performance development, and more.
- Be the primary HR point of contact with business client groups, meeting regularly and acting as a consultant to provide guidance when necessary.
- Coordinate onboarding process including the collection of proper paperwork, opening of accounts, insurance enrollment, etc.
- Develop and implement employee development, engagement, motivation and retention programs
- Develop contracts for new hires, promotions, and department transfers
- Promote corporate values and enable business success
- Responsible for administering performance management program
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with legal counsel as needed.
- Maintain timesheets, PTOs, STOs, allowances, etc.
- Maintain employee handbook and policies
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention by leveraging Employee Experience programs in place.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Ability to manage and resolve sensitive employee relations issues balancing employee experience and the business effectively
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in a startup culture - comfortable with ambiguity and non-stop problem solving, building, and actioning
- Strong analytical skills
- Strategic problem solver and opportunity seeker who is always striving to make things better for the organization to drive performance, retention, and employee sentiment up
- Self-starter, forward thinking planner
Required candidate level: Senior
Ability to work independently
You can apply for this job just by following Application procedure.
Please follow this link and fill out the form in order to apply for this position.
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am