DataArt is a global software engineering firm.
Deadline: 12 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services.
- 4+ years of experience in the development of web applications
- Excellent knowledge of Java 8+
- Experience working with databases (MS SQL)
- Experience with object-oriented programming (OOP), object-oriented design (OOD), and design patterns
- Experience using test-driven development (TDD)
- Experience using object-relational mapping (ORM), IoC containers
- Knowledge of and experience working with popular frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, etc
- Knowledge of build tools (Gradle, Maven)
- Experienced team worker
- Spoken English
Nice to Have
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS)
- Experience using microservices
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Hazelcast, ZeroMQ
- Experience working with caching systems (Redis)
- Understanding of REST Endpoints
- Experience with WebSocket
- Experience using Continuous Integration systems (TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
Required candidate level: Senior
Please submit your application to email@example.com mentioning the position title in the subject line.
We will be in touch with you shortly. Thanks!
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am
Ability to work independently