The Webb Fontaine is looking for junior Front-end engineer.
Deadline: 12 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Software development
Job type: Full time
People matter. The Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and happiness ensuring they feel valued across all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is key: we care and support each other through integrity and openness.
Webb Fontaine Engineering department consists of both Cross-functional Teams (Backend/Java/, Frontend/React/ and QA engineers), where engineers are part of a product team; as well as Functional Teams (Test Automation, DevOps engineers) that support the product teams. Our front-end engineers work as part of a product development team, as well as cooperate with each other to improve the overall processes and approaches to front-end development in the company.
We welcome a motivated Junior Frontend Engineer to learn with the team and be involved in implementing new applications, adding improvements and new functionality in existing applications, fixing bugs, analyzing problems, and offering solutions.
Tools: ESLint, Babel, Webpack, Rollup, Gulp, Prettier, Storybook, Husky, Semantic Release
What you will do:
- Develop new applications, as well as rewrite the old applicationswith old technologies (Grails) into modern web applications technologies (React, Redux, WebSockets, etc.), and do diverse improvements in UI/UX. Besides the tech skills, we also value:
- creativity: we do a lot of changes on the frontend side, so we need you to be aware of the best practices, think out of the box, and bring new solutions.
- problem-solving skills: we face problems during both new apps development and rewriting, we expect you to suggest optimal solutions to the various problems.
- fast learning ability: we build a strong ground for our juniors to learn and grow, we need your strong motivations and readiness to learn and practice a lot
- Teamwork: the work includes a lot of cross-team collaboration. You will cooperate with designers, QAs, backend developers, Business Analytics, and Product teams. We expect you to be good at:
- communication: you will work with both technical and non-technical people. You are to be able to deliver the technical information efficiently, and also have persuasive skills to convince others that your suggestions are correct and necessary. English is required, as we also have Engineering teams in the Philippines.
- support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
What you will bring in:
- Understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Familiarity with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as JSON Web Token)
- Knowledge of front-end development tools (such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.)
- Knowledge of Website Performance optimization and other best practices
- Fluency in English
Why join Webb Fontaine Armenia:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid day offs
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, etc.)
Required candidate level: Junior
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am
Fast learning ability