Webb Fontaine is looking for graphic designer.
Deadline: 12 April 2021
Employment term: Permanent
Category: Web/Graphic design
Job type: Part time
People matter here. Webb Fontaine culture focuses on its employees’ success and satisfaction ensuring our employees feel valued and happy in all aspects of their lives. Our team members are identified by their passion and enthusiasm towards excellence and innovation by getting results and developing their skills. Being a team player is crucial here: we care and support each other by keeping integrity and openness in the first place.
Our Marketing Team plays a vital role in creating and promoting a company's image in the local and international market. The team is responsible for setting marketing strategies in line with the overall company strategy and objectives. The team develops SMM and public relations plans to achieve communication goals for increasing brand awareness, brand knowledge and create desired brand perception.
We welcome an enthusiastic Graphic designer to join our marketing team and work within Webb Fontaine brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
Design tools: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
Management tool: Jira
What you will do:
- Create visual communication:you will design internal and external materials for the company brand and social media. Typical tasks will include:
- designing logos, icons, and infographics
- creating and organizing production assets and resizing assets for different platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc.)
- creating email marketing items, presentation materials, and interactive event materials
- Teamwork: the work includes a lot of team collaboration, as you are to work closely with the marketing and HR teams to understand their needs and come forth with optimal solutions. We value:
- support: at Webb Fontaine, we are always there helping each other achieve success, show solidarity, and understanding.
- cooperation: you are to find efficient ways to communicate with the team members, solve problems, conduct discussions to get the work done.
What you will bring in:
- At least 2 years of experience in Graphic Design
- Adobe Illustrator/Corel Draw (mostly for print)
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe CC
Why join Webb Fontaine Armenia:
- Medical insurance
- Annual performance bonus
- 13th-month salary
- Paid day offs
- Continuous Development Program (Certification Programs, Book Clubs, Online Learning Platforms, English Language sessions, etc.)
Required candidate level: Mid level
How to apply
We look forward to meeting you in person to discuss the role in detail and hear about your career goals.
Please, apply for the vacancy by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please clearly mention that you have heard of this job opportunity on staff.am
Adobe After Effects